Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Run with Patience

Let me start with I don't always do well being patient. In this life we're to run the race with patience. Hebrews 12:1 "...and let us run with patience the race that is set before us."

What race have you been given to run? What ever it is remember that God gives us things to go through for a reason. When things go differently than you planned remember we need to be patient because as Romans 8:28 says, "All things work together for good...."

In June when my first round of treatments started this "race" wasn't in my plans and well, running it with patience wasn't always the easiest. As of today at 11 am I finished the race of chemo. The Lord gave the strength and patience needed to get through all the chemo and a surgery.

My next "race" is five days a weed for five weeks of radiation. I'm Not looking forward to this part of my race. However, God is there already and he knows what I need to get through this race.

If your not saved you my not understand what I'm meaning by run the race with patience. See as Christians we are daily running a race. The  Christian race of staying pure, of doing right, of staying in our Bible and praying. The race of not looking back going forward in our lives. The way we do this is by trusting in the Lord, depending on Him to guide and lead us. "Trust in the Lord with all thine heart and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy path."
Trust in him to forgive you of your sins, and cleanse your heart. Trust in the Lord to take you to heaven.
"Call unto me and I will answer thee...." Jesus is waiting for you to open your heart to him. Won't you accept Christ today as your Saviour. Then you to can join in and run the race.

Make Today Amazing by running the race with patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Have Been Blessed

Some new updates and prayerfully  encouragement  for any who reads this. I shared some post I had posted in other places. So the dates go b...