Tuesday, February 27, 2018

So Much to be Thankful For!

Psalms 107:1 "O give thanks unto the LORD, for he is good: for his mercy endured forever."
Psalms 142:1-2 "I cried unto the LORD with my voice; with my voice unto the LORD did I make my supplication.     I poured out my complaint before him; I shewed before him my trouble.

Oh give thanks. We all have so much to give thanks for, From waking up each morning, having food, clothes, a place to live, our health. So why complain?

If your going to complain, take it to the Lord in prayer. Over the last several months people have said to me, "I never hear you complain about your situation." There's a reason for that. Ps 142 I complain to him sometimes to my husband but who does it help, no one.
Therefore, though people know I'm having a bad day, or sick, or struggling rather than telling them all my woes, I try to be positive giving thanks. Giving God the Glory for all that's happened in my life.

Now, I'm human as we all are and I do sometimes complain to another. Usually when that happens I've not read my Bible or prayed about that day. So, I do my best to read my Bible an pray daily so I can grow closer to Him rather than maybe pull another down because of my negativity.

The title to this blog post is"So Much to be Thankful For." I want to share some of those things.
1. I only need two more chemo treatments rather than six!
2. I learned today I only have five weeks of radiation rather than six.
3. One of my son's recently had a battery of test, praise the Lord one of the things they tested for was cancer and they found NONE!
4. Although I have 10 months still to go of treatments, appointments, and such God has been Good to our family every step of the way.
5. My church family, several have gone above an beyond the call of duty in many areas. Providing food, visiting, texting, calling, so on an so forth. This also applies for friends who aren't in our church.

I could go on an on with what God has done through my family, friends, doctors etc. My point though is You have so much to be Thankful for that really WE/YOU have no room to complain. If you must complain do as Ps 142:1-2 says and you'll be better for it.

So as I like to say and believe more than ever
I'm Blessed Beyond Measure
and  Make Today Amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Have Been Blessed

Some new updates and prayerfully  encouragement  for any who reads this. I shared some post I had posted in other places. So the dates go b...