Saturday, June 17, 2017

Reality Check

Good afternoon everyone. As many of you know I had surgery yesterday to have my port put in. Now just in case you aren't familiar with what a port is, this is something you have surgically put in to literally save on being stuck hundreds of times. This allows one needle into one area all the time for blood work, medicine etc.

Since having this surgery reality hit me this morning. Yes, I've known from the beginning all this was real and that I couldn't change it. However, Today I've been alone, boys working,  soul winning,  helping set up for a big day at church tomorrow,  husbands working and well.... tears flowed!
So I went back a little bit ago and read this...


Since May 12, I, we, have begged God and ask him to heal me, or help me to get through this. So through many tears, uncertainty,  even being scared I realized again, God's in control. As the Bible says in another passage,

"What time I am afraid, I will trust in thee".

I'm human just like everyone else, I fear things sometimes but thank the Lord I'm not Alone! I have the Lord on my side, I have my family, my church family, my friends and many others. 

So as I did today, I'll probably do many times more, I'll cry, I'll pray but I'll trust in God to help make today Amazing! So yes, reality had a check up today but reality also helped me to regroup while alone at home. 

1 comment:

I Have Been Blessed

Some new updates and prayerfully  encouragement  for any who reads this. I shared some post I had posted in other places. So the dates go b...