Thursday, June 29, 2017

Determined not to give in.....

Before I go into my post a want to share a blessing: my CT scan revealed no other cancer than what we already knew about! God is good and he's answering prayers!

Make Today Amazing!!!
Wow, for the first time since my diagnosis I had to really determine that I would make Today Amazing.
If you are following my progress on this past Monday the 26th I had my first round of infusions.

So to back up a few hours our day started at 2:45 am leaving home at 3. We then drove to Boston where we, my husband and I, would be for 13 Hrs!
I started the day with a second biopsy which was a little harder than the first in which I can't explain why. I was very emotional and my doctor for this was so sweet, she had 3 Days left of her internship. Then she was returning back to her home out west. She and the other two doctors were so sweet and kind. One of which is saved 🙄 I did get to witness to the other two seeing as to how none of us could leave the room, a captured audience 🙂😲 I don't know if they can't or won't but neither would really give an exact answer if they accepted Christ. They did however take a tract.

They asked me all kinds of questions about my family,  my church and even how I met my husband. Now I don't know many doctors who do this, actually I don't know any doctor that does that! So anyway back to the day. I got through biopsy and then had 4 hrs before blood work was to be done. After this was done treatment was started. Finishing up at 8:30 pm of which I was not feeling well so we had to then wait for some medicine so I could travel home. We then arrived home around 1 am Tuesday morning.

The Chemo part of what I am doing is very little.  So I don't have a lot of side affects as of now. As I learn more about this of course I'll share it. Tuesday I barely remember as I slept the majority of a 24 hr day.

Phil 4:13 "I can do all things through Christ...." I mentioned in the topic determined not to give in. When i got up this morning it would have been very easy for me to do nothing. However, my husband saw the need for me to venture out for a quick errand with him. I'm so glad I did! Gods good all the time!! See i could have easily said, no I need to stay here, but I knew as well getting out was needed.

I'll still take it easy and not over do it just wanted to remind you, don't let your situation, no matter what it is, get you down and keep you there. I could have done just that, but through Christ, my husband and prayer I had an amazing Day!

Time out with my husband that was not doctor related! Went to church and was so thankful I Did!
Made Today Amazing!!!

As for upcoming appointments July 17th will be my second treatment. August 7th will be number three. So between now and then, I'm going to enjoy what God has given me, and make each day amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Have Been Blessed

Some new updates and prayerfully  encouragement  for any who reads this. I shared some post I had posted in other places. So the dates go b...