Monday, July 3, 2017

Make Today Amazing 💞


Changes come to us every day, some are visible while others are only felt by you. People hear you have this illness or that when they look at you the thought is, "but they don't look sick."

There's many who suffer from headaches, they suffer from lupus, they suffer from cancer, maybe they suffer from other things not visible to all.

As I think of many whom I'll not name that suffer daily in pain, or tiredness, ect. As Christians we can, praise the Lord for our good days because, "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well." Psalms 139:14 God made us each as he wanted, some with lupus, some with leukemia,  others breast cancer, other types of cancers. While yet some some suffer from headaches etc.

If you are unsaved this may not make sense to you. When you depend on God though and he lives in your heart you can do as I Peter 5:7 says, "Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you." So my friend no matter what you can call upon the Lord and first he'll forgive you of sins. See in Romans 3:23 we're told "For all have sinned...." That's you, me the whole world. However it doesn't end there in 5:8 "...God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us."
Because God loves us he gave his Only Son for you and Me! Why did he do this? Because he loves us! Romans 10:13 "For whosoever  (your name) shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved." You don't have to work for this just simply believe, have faith that God and God alone can and will save you!

Getting through an illness isn't easy but going through the fire with God makes it a lot easier.  Yes you still hurt, still have pain, still have to see doctors but you have the peace that passeth all understanding. So yep you an I may be going through changes but with God all things are possible.

So no matter the illness, stop an take the time to make Today Amazing through it all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Have Been Blessed

Some new updates and prayerfully  encouragement  for any who reads this. I shared some post I had posted in other places. So the dates go b...