Monday, July 31, 2017

911 Scripture to help Make your Day Amazing!

I just finished a book written by, Mrs. Marlene Evans. In there she had page after page of scripture verses. She called the 911 verses for the Chronically Ill.  So today we're going to look at some verses that she listed some I've used already since starting this blog.


Today I want to share some of these verses with you. I may share some of what Mrs. Evans said them or I may put what I personally received from the verse. Scripture is the greatest medicine there is, it is uplifting, encouraging, and yet you can glean from it, learn, and be convicted by what you read. When our Lord wrote the Bible I'm so thankful he cared for me as well as the rest of the world.

This first scripture verse is one that I have recently dealt with and that is being overwhelmed.
Psalms 77:3 "I remembered God, and was troubled: I complained, and my spirit was overwhelmed. Selah"

As I read this we're not the only ones to be overwhelmed with life, our health, finances. It's ok to be overwhelmed but don't stay there! Go to God and he will help you.

Psalms 91:11 "For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways." 

The angels are there watching over us!

There's many verses in Psalms 91 that I could put here as Mrs. Evans said, "a good chapter to memorize to you peace for the nighttime jitters."

One of my many favorites
Psalms 107:1 "O give thanks unto the LORD, for he is good: for his mercy endureth forever."

This verse was a little hard for me to read at first but I'm learning being afflicted to get closer to God is worth it. Psalms 119:71 "It is good for that I have been afflicted; that I might learn thy statues."

Another of my favorites Psalms 139:14 "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well."

This was one I touched on in my last entry when I looked at the whole chapter of Psalms 139.

II Timothy 2:3 "Thou therefore endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ."

Mrs. Evans put it perfectly, "Do you think what is awaiting you so much today might be preparing you to be a good soldier of Jesus Christ tomorrow?"

Philippians 4:7 "And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus."

Having peace about things isn't always easy but I found once I accepted this journey and I had peace with what was happening and that God knows my tomorrows, I was able to better adjust my life. Now I do still have days where it's hard to make those life changes, but thank the Lord he's gives the peace that passeth all understanding.

Philippians 4:4 "Rejoice in the Lord alway: and again I say, Rejoice."

This was one of Mrs. Evans favorite verses and as we, my family, have gone through different journeys of our life. Rejoicing in the Lord alway, has been something I do my best to do. He knows my future so why not rejoice in the Lord. He won't give me anything I can't handle.

Lastly though there are many, many more Psalms 51:10 "Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me."

I want to have the right testimony, the right spirit, the right attitude about all this. I have my days where I doubt, or ask why, or maybe get overwhelmed; BUT God can and will create a clean heart and renew my spirit if I only seek him and ask.

Family, friends, God is the true God! The only God! He wants to save you. God wants you to come to him, believe in him and accept him. He wrote the best love story there is the Bible! He wrote the best instruction manual for life there is, the Bible! Put aside your own thoughts and feelings and trust in the Lord.

Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs 3:5 & 6

I've been asked, how can you be so happy knowing you have cancer. It's because I know the Lord, he's going to be with me all the way through this journey. Do I know the final outcome? No, but I do know the Lord and he gave his only begotten son to die on the cross and he lives today, he's also  watching over me, his child.

You can have this same peace if you would trust in Him. Please post in the comments if you have any questions or find a good Independent Fundamental Baptist Church in your area and go see their Pastor. If you need help finding a church in or near where you live let me know. I'd love to help you find a church.

Make today amazing



No comments:

Post a Comment

I Have Been Blessed

Some new updates and prayerfully  encouragement  for any who reads this. I shared some post I had posted in other places. So the dates go b...