Friday, June 23, 2017

Here we go....


Good evening everyone! Well, Mondays the day! I'll be going to Boston with my husband and I'll have one more biopsy done, blood work and start my first round of treatments. Then I'll have treatments every three weeks over 18 weeks making a total of 6. Once we get towards the end of this I'll inform you more of what's to follow.

This really is a mixed emotion I'm anxious to get going, but yet I would almost be ok with forgetting the whole thing.  Before anyone thinks I'm seriously thinking about forgetting it, it's just part of the thought process, it's me being human.  I've had such an outpouring of love, support,  cards, calls, text etc that I know Gods in control. Even today with the yo-yo affect of Mondays appointment possibly needing to be moved, to it was moved, then no we can keep it on Monday, I knew God had his hand in the process the whole time. Now I was a little disappointed in that I'll miss hearing Pastor Fugate preach and the tour group from Commonwealth Baptist College sing but it'll all be good.

Simply put your faith, your trust, your life in God's hands and he'll take care of you!

May I remind you, God loves you and he gave His son for you. John 3:16 "For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son that whosoever believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life." Notice matter the "yo-yo" in your life, no matter the bumps and bridges you happen upon. God loves you!

God's love for you can make your today absolutely amazing!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I Have Been Blessed

Some new updates and prayerfully  encouragement  for any who reads this. I shared some post I had posted in other places. So the dates go b...