Thursday, June 15, 2017

God's Good!

Wow! What a perfect day Sunday was!  We had several visitors at church, preaching was Great, song service amazing and so much more.  Then Sunday night we had 4 languages being used in Church, Italian, Spanish, Sign language and English!

An exchange student, Miss Monica, will be returning to Italy this week sang, "Amazing Grace" in English and Italian. Absolutely beautiful! I hope you will enjoy this.


Not only was the day good in that way, but God supplied the exact amount of money needed to make it possible to go to Boston Monday and buy Groceries! Not only did he provide that way, but he gave us good news. The cancer is stage 2 and my doctor couldn't find any thing in the lymph nodes, If that isn't God then I don't know what is!! See we are told to pray and the Bible states in Matthew 18:20 "For where two or three are gathered together in my name...." I believe that God has heard and is still listening to the many prayers not only by me, but by all the ones who are praying for me throughout the US and the world. Then not only was I told that it's stage 2 and the lymph nodes appear to have no cancer, but my EKG came back perfect! My heart is pumping blood and doing what it's suppose to do. All this is because of God! Let me say, though it would be hard if all this was the opposite it would still be of God, because that is what he would want for me. We're to praise him through the valley as well as on the mountain top. Yes, this is a valley for us, but he's brought a little sunshine to that valley.

The next update hopefully won't take as long I had a lot going on and I've also been staying focused on learning more about piano, going soul winning, being in church and enjoying my family. The next step in my journey is out patient surgery, tomorrow at noon EST. I would be incorrect to say I'm not worried about tomorrow, because I am. I've never had any type of surgery which means I've never been sedated. So yea, I'm nervous.

My friend, I don't know your journey, I don't know you story, but I do know who can and wants to lead you through your journey and be the topic of your story. His name is Jesus. He died and rose again for YOU and for me. He came to earth just for YOU! If you don't know today that you will go to heaven don't hesitate to ask me how to make this a sure thing  in your life. We don't know what tomorrow holds but we do know God already knows all our tomorrows, He knows your name and he wants to save you. Please feel free to comment and I would be more than happy to share with you the gospel.

So my dear friends, Make Today Amazing!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I Have Been Blessed

Some new updates and prayerfully  encouragement  for any who reads this. I shared some post I had posted in other places. So the dates go b...