Saturday, June 10, 2017

Make Today Amazing with a "Normal" Day

Good afternoon! Well, today has been a "Normal" day for me :D See I define normal as no doctors visit, no shots, no blood drawn no going anywhere I don't want to go.

It's been a fairly slow week for us. Friday I had an ECO Cardiogram which was interesting to say the least. I didn't know they look at your heart from so many directions. Michelle, the lady who did the ECO is so sweet and yes, I look forward to seeing her on my next visit.

Monday we'll be taking off to Boston again where I'll have the privilege of having blood work done, and EKG an another Ultra Sound. All of this is to happen between 12:30 and 3..... HUM..... Last time I was at the Dana Farber center we were out 1/2 hour early. Let's see what happens this time.

Then on Friday at noon I'll have surgery to have my port put in. Now if you don't know what I mean by port this will save me a lot of being stuck with a needle. I'm all for that since I DON"T LIKE NEEDLES!  In case you missed that I don't like needles YUCK!!! Oh well, at least they try to help save pain that way :)

Then the following Monday I'll have a CT scan and shortly after that I should know when my treatments in Boston start!

As to how I feel, I really feel no different than I did before. I do have some pain every now then where the cancer is in breast but I'm still cleaning, doing laundry, cooking, running my wonderful boys all the over the place and most importantly taking care of my husband! We as a family are doing well. I do have my days where I might be more tearful than others but then that's to be expected.

I've been able to give out many tracts I've seen a man, Bill, receive Christ, Linette and Michelle we're praying will also receive Christ. As a matter of face the following are either my doctors, nurses or something that I will see soon on a regular basis. If you would join me in prayer for their salvation I'd certainly appreciate it.

Julia
Gulson
Rachel
Reight
Michelle
Linette
Then the ones I've not met yet as well, the surgeon and any others that I may cross their path.

Make today Amazing by having a normal day :) Leading a soul to Christ!  :) Praying for the salvation of others :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Have Been Blessed

Some new updates and prayerfully  encouragement  for any who reads this. I shared some post I had posted in other places. So the dates go b...