Monday, June 5, 2017

Prayer warriors and newest update

I am constantly amazed at how many people are going to Lord in prayer on my behalf. I believe because of countless people praying,  my husbands prayers, my church family prayers and my prayers that God's going to do something great!

I also believe that this trial, bump in the road, journey or whatever we call it is for a purpose and that Satan isn't happy in that it's increasing my prayer life, but it's also brought my family closer together. Tension is something we have to deal with maybe not daily and not always about important matters. See, if Satan can take one little thing and cause strife then he's got his big toe in the door. It's a battle we all have to face. No matter what your heartache, physical need, family need if we allow Satan to creep in, rather than growing in the Lord, we'll pull away.

Today was one of those days we had to stop, refocus, and remember  Romans 8:28, Philippines 4:8 and Be Still and Know.
Friend did you know "All things work together for good...." Romans 8:28 We may not see cancer, or chemo, or trials as good but God has a plane.

Then if we think on things that are just, pure, honest, we can stay positive.  Phil 4:8 shows us what we should think on. That verse has been a favorite for many things, but Saturday at a ladies conference it was referred to, to me, an it's true if I think on these things how much better things will be.  Then at church Phil 4:8 was brought up in a sermon. So be positive in your talk, your day will be Amazing!

Be Still and Know.... I was given a plaque with this on it. I don't know about you but I'm not still at times that I should be.  God wants us to be still. Maybe it's to learn, maybe to pray, maybe to hear what's being said, no matter what the reason we all need to learn to Be Still and Know.

These little nuggets I've shared are from some of my prayer warriors. Are you a prayer warrior? Do you pray for for others? Pray without ceasing. I have an 8 year old niece that I spoke with her grandmother and I was in tears hearing how she's always wanting to pray for me, her Aunt. Then there's a wonderful lady, whom every Sunday morning I receive a text that she's prayed for me. My Pastor and his wife pray for me. And the list goes on and on. Prayer works and I know God can and will do work through us all.

Just today I received a special gift from some dear friends at my parents church. They are prayer warriors.

This is Courage Jr. His mom and dad sent him to be an encouragement to me. His dad is Courage and helped a man through his cancer. I'll share the letter in another post. Mean time encourage a friend,  your pastor, your parents, a sibling, anyone!  

Be a prayer warrior!  


For the update information we will be going to Boston to do the Clinical Trial. As far as answering questions about this I will give more information as I can. 


1 comment:

  1. Paula, I love you and am keeping you wrapped in prayer. God is totally in control of your situation. God is good.

    ReplyDelete

I Have Been Blessed

Some new updates and prayerfully  encouragement  for any who reads this. I shared some post I had posted in other places. So the dates go b...