Thursday, June 1, 2017

Make today Amazing with right choices.

Good evening! Since going to Boston we've had some major decisions of which we are still in limbo. Depending on God, making sure we have peace about what direction to go. I could let myself be overwhelmed....

Yes this is full of information and yes it will be helpful but I want to make sure all things are done decently and in order. Keeping everything open to God's Leading! How can I do This? 


By staying in the Bible, by praying about each decision and by seeking council.  The last two days I was thankfully able to meet with and talk with my Pastors wife. She truly is absolutely wonderful she's an encouragement to so many! After talking with Jennie I knew what I needed. God brings people into our lives for a purpose. 

There's no updates in this I just want to encourage you, if you have health problems don't try to face it alone! We all need someone or several people to turn to. Most importantly though you need to have Christ in the center of all things. 

"For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved." Romans 10:13 

The whosoever is you my dear friend. If you've never done as the above verse says. You can right now, right here, ask the Lord to forgive you of your sins, and to save you. He's waiting at your hearts door. Please feel free to contact me with any questions.  

As you've read materials given by the doctors  or the world can overwhelm you. However with God and staying in his word, seeking his face he will lead you in the way best for you. 

This leads me to also allowing others to encourage you. I will admit being the center of attention really isn't my preference.  I'm happy doing what needs to be done quietly and without a lot of attention.  However...


This is just a little of what I've received since my birthday when I found out I had cancer. If it wasn't for family, church and church family, friends, the cards, the prayers, the calls and most importantly the Lord I couldn't get through this. I have my days where I sit an cry, or I worry a little more than I should. I have learned from several people not to stay in the low points of life. So I do all I can through Christ to, "make today amazing!" 

So when there's decisions to make first make sure you are in a good place. Make sure you seek council, pray and Lord willing the answer will be what you're looking for. 

As Dr. Jack Hyles use to say, "Don't make decisions when your decision maker is broken. " 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Have Been Blessed

Some new updates and prayerfully  encouragement  for any who reads this. I shared some post I had posted in other places. So the dates go b...