Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Make today Amazing by having the Faith of child.

A few days ago I was told my 8 year old niece stopped everyone to remind them to Pray for me and that I would get better. Which was what I needed to hear that day it was very encouraging. Then after getting back from my appointment in Boston, Massachusetts I received a card in the mail. This card had a picture a little girl had drawn of Jonah and the whale.
    this act of kindness means the world to Me! Then her mother included a card of which I'm quoting part of: "She told me this morning that she prayed, God would make you feel better, and she said, "God told me He would!" Faith like a child!! 

Friends if two little girls eight and I believe six can: one, stop the family at dinner to pray for someone specific,  
two, send a picture and card telling me how she prayed. How much more we, as adults should and need to pray. 

As I sat here on both accounts with tears in my eyes God wants you, me, the whole world to pray as a child. We're to have the faith of a mustard seed. Faith that will move mountains.  Faith that will cure Us! Faith that God can and Will! 

Today I went to Boston as I mentioned to get a second opinion.  I went in knowing no matter what God is in control, he knows my name, and I had spent a sweet time in prayer with him. I didn't know if I would get bad news or good news. In a way I was prepared for more bad news, with hope of good news. You may not understand this but one of things that causes breast cancer is HER2 this grows on its own. This particular thing doesn't need help to grow and it can spread. Which is what I have. 

Anyway, because of this there are clinical trials that can be done. Then after the doctor viewed the images I brought for them, they through their observation gave us some good news. I'll share more about at a later date. Once decisions are made. 

I believe because of your prayers, the prayers of children, as well as our prayers, God is answering. 

Friend I don't know what you are facing or what you are going through.  I do know however that trusting in God, going to Him in prayer and depending on him is the ONLY way to get through the trials. I never thought I'd face cancer. I never thought I'd be faced with such a trial. I never dreamed I'd be facing so many obstacles. 

I know I've said this on previous post here on this blog and my other blogs, but it's so very important that you know 100% that you're Saved! 

For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:  Ephesians 2:8
There's the word faith again. I have faith God will guide my family and I through this. 
You can put your faith in God to be Saved! If you have any questions please feel free to contact me. 

You can make today Amazing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Have Been Blessed

Some new updates and prayerfully  encouragement  for any who reads this. I shared some post I had posted in other places. So the dates go b...