Thursday, May 3, 2018

Rejoice in the Lord

I've not posted my daily scripture the past few days but trust me, each day brings new thoughts new verses and encouragement that only the Bible and God can give. Today as I was thinking about no radiation needed, no chemo needed, no doctor's needed for almost two weeks I couldn't help but think about Mrs. Marlene Evans favorite verse (or one of them) "Rejoice in the Lord always and again I say rejoice."  Philippines 4:4

It's not been easy to rejoice through everything but I rejoice in that the Lord brought me and my family through this journey.  So many have no hope, they see no need to depend on anything or anyone other than science and medicine. Praise the Lord though through Christ we have hope, we have a reason to rejoice. 

Rejoice in the Lord alway and again I say rejoice
Rejoice
rejoice 
And again I say rejoice!!!! 


These photos are from the past year. All the way to basically no hair. 

Blessed Beyond Measure
Make Today Amazing

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Have Been Blessed

Some new updates and prayerfully  encouragement  for any who reads this. I shared some post I had posted in other places. So the dates go b...