Monday, September 24, 2018

Another Surgery, biopsy, results

I just keep trusting my Lord,
As I walk along!
I just keep trusting my Lord,
And he gives a song.
Though the storm clouds darken the skies,
Or the heavenly trail,
I just keep trusting my Lord 
As I walk along....

He's a faithful friend,
Such a faithful friend
I can count on him
To the very end!
Though the storm clouds darken the skies
Or the heavenly trail.
I just keep trusting my Lord
As I walk along!!

Yes, that is what I have done for well over a year, and I had to once again, say, "Lord, if cancer is my life then I trust in you!"  I was waiting to say anything about this last surgery because there was a concern the cancer had returned just three months after finishing chemo. Praise the Lord, though even though located two cc from the original tumor, it was a very enlarged cyst that was irritated due to radiation/chemo. On Wednesday, 9/12 I had surgery/biopsy to have the cyst removed. Then on Thursday, 9/20 I got the results back, which was benign! We are praising the Lord for that!! Just because the road looks clear and the storm clouds seem to have settled don't stop trusting in the one, the only one that can and will take care of and heal you.

I am having some issues with the lymphoedema, and maintaining range of movement in my left arm, but God has given me the strength to do the daily exercises. Even if I don't regain full movement I'm very thankful for what I have.

Friend, God has purpose and time for everything we go through. Two of children and their families as well as my parents have gone through a huge valley with Hurricane Florence, and one of my children recently with their own health issues. Though I, was very stressed over this and at times worried a lot about them and the situation. God was always there. He has answered several prayers over the last two weeks and I know that my God will answer prayers in his time, and as we need them.

Don't give up praying! Prayer works and as the Bible says, "Pray without ceasing." It doesn't mean we're to pray all day and all night, but rather we are to pray daily, several times during the day. Somethings that you can us to look for and pray more than during your devotional time, or dinner time, or before bed. Have things that remind you of people, situations etc.
For example:
--When I come across a penny I now pray for all who have been affected by a Hurricane. This includes those that have already recovered because the heartache, pain, etc is still with them. I have a friend in Louisiana who lost everything and recently mentioned how the memories, the tears had come back.   My family and all those, who just come through and is still going through clean up and rebuilding from Florence. They have now been added to that list when I come across a penny.
--My wedding rings when I'm busy and I look down (or now feel them on the necklace) I pray for my husband.
--I see a prayer bulletin or something that reminds me of my church family. I pray for them, my pastor and his family.
These are just a sample of things I use to remind to pray for different ones. Do I always do it, no because I'm human and I forget or think I'll pray later. My goal is though to never let an opportunity pass by to pray for someone.

So, no matter your trial, or valley, or situation remember we have a God that answers prayers and will answer our prayers if we only ask.

Blessed Beyond Measure
Make Today Ridiculously Amazing

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Have Been Blessed

Some new updates and prayerfully  encouragement  for any who reads this. I shared some post I had posted in other places. So the dates go b...