Monday, January 8, 2018

On Purposefully Look for Blessings

Good morning everyone! We're having a heat wave today it's 12° out!  🤗  After close to a week of sub zero temps at night an not much warmer during the day it feels as though we're in a heatwave. Thought I'd share a few special pics for you to enjoy!

 Pa, Grammy and Audrey
 Grammy and Jacqueline
Blizzard 2018

So what are you thankful for? What blessing have you received lately? If we're not careful we'll forget to be thankful or look for those blessings. We get so busy, or so wound up in our own lives that we miss out on blessings or being a blessing. So I decided for the next 12 weeks, 84 days I'm going to do something. I would like to challenge you to also do this, we'll not the chemo part 🤣

Starting today for the next 12 weeks I have chemo. Yesterday, I decided to daily, on purpose be thankful or be a blessing to someone. When I find or see a blessing, or something I'm thankful for; then I'll look up a scripture verse to go along with it. I'll record it in a notebook each day then when I'm down or feeling sorry for myself I can look back on what God did for me or another.

Today's already proven to have blessings by the many text I've received of people praying. So today is going to be amazing through thankfulness. 🤗😍

Caleb proposed to Elizabeth on 12/24/17 😍🤗

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Have Been Blessed

Some new updates and prayerfully  encouragement  for any who reads this. I shared some post I had posted in other places. So the dates go b...